We approach training licensed mental health clinicians through a competency-based training model which we refer to as a “Learning Community.” Each Learning Community is focused on a specific EBT and consists of core elements:
- Clinician Application
- Pre-Workshop Learning Assignments
- Live Workshop on Foundational Elements of EBT (zoom or in-person)
- Post-Workshop Group Clinical Consultation
- Provider Portal Access which hosts Advanced Training Webinars, therapy demonstration videos, and implementation resources.
- Organizational Consultation and Support
- Continuing Education Credits
- Quality Improvement and Outcome Monitoring
This was perhaps the best training workshop I have attended in the last 15 years. My trainer was a very skilled teacher and facilitator of PE. She is highly knowledgeable about the subject matter and is supportive and encouraging of the trainees. Although I hate role plays, I found doing these role plays challenging but ultimately helpful. The consultants who observed participant dyads performing the role plays were extremely supportive of our efforts.